Tourism & Regeneration
As the world’s fastest growing industry, tourism has considerable potential to stimulate local and regional economic growth.
Our team is experienced in identifying opportunities for sensitive and creative adaptation of heritage sites and buildings, in ways that deliver community development and regeneration benefits.
Current and previous projects include:
- Kielder Water & Forest Park Masterplan
- Outdoor Adventure in North Yorkshire
- South Lowestoft Esplanade Regeneration
- Wearmouth Jarrow Economic Impact Assessment
- Durham Heritage Coast Strategy
- Furness Abbey
- INSPIRE Public Art
- Provincial Tourism Masterplan for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with HOK architects
- CANDO - Cultural and Natural Development Opportunities (North Yorkshire)
Back to top